Photo Contest Winner: Meat-Eating Cat
Pass the barbecue sauce! East Lake Patch readers have picked a hungry cat eating a pile of meat as their favorite cat photo.
A photo of a meat-eating cat is the winner of the East Lake Patch cat photo contest!
Yeah, we know, this cat's got some really bad table manners on display in this intriguing-but-disturbing photo. But, what we really want to know, is the story behind this feline and the pile of meat!
Perhaps the kitty's owner, Tina Muldoon, will let us know.
Here's the tally of votes for the 10 finalists-
- Meat-Eating Cat: 32 votes (55%)
- Beer Box Cat: 2 votes (3%)
- Facebooking Cat: 14 votes (24%)
- Garbage-Loving Cat: 0 votes (0%)
- Hat-Wearing Cat: 3 votes (5%)
- Kissing Cat: 0 votes (0%)
- Napping Cat: 2 votes (3%)
- Roaster Oven Cat: 2 votes (3%)
- Wall-Climbing Cat: 3 votes (5%)
- Yawning Cat: 0 votes (0%)
Congratulations to Tina and her meat-eating cat. And, a big thanks to all of our cat-loving friends who submitted photos and voted; you're purr-fectly awesome!
Want the news delivered to your email box every morning? Subscribe to the East Lake Patch newsletter. It's free and we don't give out your email address. Sign up here.