Target will be pulling an all-nighter come Black Friday Eve. The store announced this week that they will open at 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 22 with select Black Friday savings. The store will begin offering additional Doorbuster sales at 4 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 23.
In Palm Harbor, that means you can head over to our Target at 900 East Lake Road right after you finish off that Thanksgiving dessert.
"We heard from our guests that they look forward to kicking off their holiday shopping with deal-hunting on Thanksgiving night," said Kathee Tesija, Target's executive vice president for merchandising in an announcement. "Opening at 9 p.m. gives Target’s Black Friday guests a more convenient way to create an after-dinner shopping event that the entire family can enjoy."
The store gave a sneak peak of Black Friday deals. Check out the list below:
· Apex 32” LCD TV, $147.00 (except AK/HI)
· Nikon L310 digital camera, $99.99
· Nook Simple Touch e-reader, $49.00
· Select classic board games, $7.00
· Beats Headphones, $179.99
· Sony PS3 250MB Game System, $199.99 (includes console, two games and a wireless controller)
These are the 4 a.m. Doorbuster deals:
· Samsung 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $699.00
· Canon A3400 Camera Bundle, $89.99
· Fisher-Price Doodlepro Classic, $10.00
· Leapfrog Explorer Software, $15.00
The store also released holiday hours this year:
· Nov. 22-23: 9 p.m. (Thursday) to 10 or 11 p.m. (Friday)
· Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
· Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 or 11 p.m.