1) Hundreds of Trees in East Lake Stricken with Laurel Wilt Disease
The disease was first detected 16 months ago in one tree at John Chesnut Park. Pinellas County Officials now say the disease is expected to spread to trees outside of the park. They're offering suggestions for concerned homeowners.
2) East Lake High Siblings to Play Soccer for CCC
Brother and sister Riley and Delaney Lester of Palm Harbor will play soccer for Clearwater Christian College this year.
3) Photos: Gator Spotted in East Lake
Here's proof that it pays to have a camera handy!
4) Deaf Man Seeks 12th Presidential Autograph on Baseball
President Herbert Hoover was the first to sign Tom Clooney's baseball. The former Palm Harbor resident is hoping President Barack Obama will be next.
5) State Rep. Dist. 65 Candidates Tackle Issues at Forum
State Rep. District 65 candidates Peter Nehr (R) and Carl Zimmerman (D) talked about education funding, red light cameras and Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law during a candidate forum hosted by the Council of North County Neighborhoods.