1) Volunteers Bring 30 Years of Support to East Lake Youth Sports
The East Lake Youth Sports Association continues to provide youth sports leagues with the help of new multi-purpose fields that debuted in November.
Kelli Maida, 24, is a former East Lake resident who's friendly, humble and doesn't show a hint of the arrogance you might expect from someone with such amazing accomplishments under her belt.
3) New Suburban Buses Will Pick You Up at Home
Sick of driving in East Lake traffic? How about letting someone else do the driving? An innovative new bus service for north Pinellas County begins Dec. 10. You can try it for free through the end of December.
4) Palm Harbor Man Sentenced For Online Prostitution
James Perdue, 62, has been sentenced to six years in prison for his role in helping underage girls prostitute themselves through online ads.
5) Photos: Meet Buddy the Horn-Honking Dog
No doubt, we've all experienced the sound of impatient drivers who lay on the horn. But, that's nothing compared to what an East Lake family's impatient beagle does when he gets behind the wheel.
6) Like Bargain Shopping? GoLo Outlet Celebrates its Grand Opening Friday
Kugler's GoLo Outlet in Palm Harbor hosts its Grand Opening on Friday, Dec. 7. The 12,000-square-foot store has been open since Black Friday and features a wide variety of items with discounts of up to 90 percent.
7) My Pet Animal Hospital: Helping East Lake Pets For Almost 15 Years
The full-service animal hospital in the Boot Ranch Shopping Plaza continues to provide exceptional service to local animals and their owners.
8) Photos: Christmas Cheer Brightens Firehouse
We've all seen homes decorated for Christmas, but what if your home away from home is a firehouse?
9) Photo Contest: We Are East Lake
Upload your best photos of yourself, your family, your neighbors or anyone around town — one winner will become East Lake Patch's Facebook cover photo next month!
Do you know of a home in East Lake that has an awesome holiday light display?