1) Sheriff Describes Tarpon Woods Attack as Isolated
"This incident is of great concern to us because it had sexual overtones to it and the type of attack that it was," said Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, who lives in the subdivision where the attack occurred.
2) Jason Gennaro Named Firefighter of the Year
East Lake Fire Rescue Chief Tom Jamison presented Lt. Paramedic Jason Gennaro with the Firefighter of the Year award at the Greater Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce annual awards dinner.
3) Essay Contest: Kids Wow Judges With Writing Skills
Nineteen Palm Harbor students received awards ranging from $25 gift certificates to $300 scholarships. Awards were handed out Monday, Oct. 15.
4) Man Accused of Killing Guinea Pig
Arrest affidavits say Palm Harbor resident Christopher J. King, 51, killed his sister's pet guinea pig, Rocky, in front of her.
Owner and head chef Montha Hatfield says her restaurant is different than other Thai places thanks to its high quality food, fair prices, cleanliness and menu items that can't be found anywhere else.
6) Florida’s Constitutional Amendments: What Yes Votes Mean
Take a closer look at the 11 constitutional amendments voters are being asked to consider before heading to the polls.
7) Halloween Events Galore in Palm Harbor
From kids to pets and adults, there's spooky fun for everyone in Palm Harbor over the next few weeks leading up to Halloween 2012.
8) Enter to Win Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest
We're searching for the best Halloween Costume in America. Enter yourself or your kids for a chance to win $5,000.