As we look ahead to November’s elections, East Lake Patch is devoted to bring you the information you need about every race in town. Bookmark this page for updates.
October 9, 2012 is the deadline to register to vote in the November 6 General Election. You can register at any public library, tax collector office or Elections Office, or online by using the Register to Vote feature.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from Oct. 27 to Nov. 3. You can find full information how to do so here.
- Pinellas County Sheriff
- Supervisor of Elections
- East Lake Tarpon Special Fire Control District, Seat 3: Sharon Hurst, David J. Root (incumbent)
- State Senate, District 20: Jack Latalva (Republican), Ashley M. Rhodes-Courter (Democrat)
- Justice of the Supreme Court (Retention, nonpartisan): R. Fred Lewis, Barbara J. Pariente, Peggy A. Quince
- Judge of a District Court of Appeal, 2nd District (Retention, nonpartisan): Anthony K. Black, Darryl C. Casanueva, Charles A. Davis Jr., Edward C. LaRose
- U.S. Congress, District 12: Gus Bilirakis (Republican), Jonathan Snow (Democrat), Paul Elliott (no party affiliation), John Russell (no party affiliation)
- U.S. Senate: Connie Mack (Republican), Bill Nelson (Democrat), Bill Gaylor (no party affiliation), Chris Borgia (no party affiliation)
- U.S. President: Barack Obama (Democrat), Mitt Romney (Republican), other candidates